|On site in person attendance
Early registration before 21st April 2024.
Regular registration allows to upload up to 2 final papers to the Proceedings.
Student registration allows to upload up to 1 final paper to the Proceedings.
Details and Cancelation Policy
The TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel TECIS2024 without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure or cancellation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the conference which has been caused, directly or indirectly, by any incident of “force majeure”. For the purposes hereof, the term “force majeure” shall mean any incident, circumstance or cause which renders delivery of the CONFERENCE substantially or totally impossible or impracticable and which is beyond the control of the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee. The term shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Any strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
- Fire, flood, or adverse weather conditions;
- Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment;
- Failure of carriers, delays in performance or delivery by sub-contractors or any other breach by a third party of a material obligation towards the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee;
- Power failure;
- Promulgation/amendment/rescission of any relevant legislation or regulation by local or national government;
- Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee to cancel the conference.
In such circumstances, the TECIS2024National Organizing Committee and the TECIS2024 organizers are hereby indemnified and shall not be liable to any delegate, supplier or other service provider for any loss or damage save that the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee shall only be liable to reimburse the relevant party such amounts as may actually have been received by the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee BUT AFTER deduction of any costs that have been reasonably incurred by it up to the point of cancellation in preparing the Congress. This limited liability does not extend to any payments that may have been made directly or indirectly (on behalf of delegates/attendees/service providers, etc.) to third parties such as hotels or airlines.
The TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee and the TECIS2024 organizers shall not be responsible for any theft, breakage, destruction or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused to personal and/or business items of delegates, accompanying persons, children, or other attendees.
All delegates are to make themselves fully aware of the health and visa requirements in respect of travel to Ireland; in the event that an individual is unable to participate in the Congress due to not meeting these requirements in any way, neither the TECIS2024 National Organizing Committee nor the TECIS2024 organisers accept responsibility in any respect.